Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 10, 2016

In prison

I'm challenged today to read Philippians again and as I do so I'm reminded that he did so from a prison cell.  Yet in spite of this condition he writes the  most inspiring works and so thoroughly useful that they have remained in the Canon of Scripture for thousands of years.

Many of us may find ourselves in prison.  In prison of a marriage that has gone bad, in the prison of a job we hate, in the prison of sick bodies or sick minds... whatever it is, you feel trapped with no way out. 

Then let us remember Paul and  his message, that whatever state I am I can choose to find contentment and peace in Christ, knowing that He who began a good work in me will complete it. 

Today have faith in God and trust and believe in God that you are exactly  where you are supposed to be right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment