Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Taming the shrew

A while back I was complaining that with the drought my garden was practically dead.....well that has changed for the better.  I once again have overgrowth that I can hardly control.  Although it is looking slightly messy, it really does look beautiful.  It is going to take some discipline to get to work on it though and I'll have to get stuck in soon. 

Talking about discipline though I was reminded the other day that I had let my bible reading discipline slip again.  It really is so easy to get so busy that we forget to make time for the things that are really important to us or that really mean something to us.  

The beauty about our relationship with God though is that God doesn't nag us when we wonder away from His presence, no He simply waits patiently knowing that like any small child we won't wonder far before we come running back into His loving arms. 

How about joining me and running into God's love through His word today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment