Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A little bit of numbing

I had to have a dental procedure today and boy once the anesthetic wore off it was sore!  I remembered a trick my sister taught me about coriander having a numbing effect and although I did not have any cloves in the house I tried the powder and would you know it, soon after the pain subsided.

But oh my goodness!  I had no idea of all the wonderful medical properties of coriander and I don't have time share the details, so I'll enclose a link for you to check, but to name just a few of the conditions it can treat:  skin inflammation & disorders; lowers cholesterol; diarrhea; regulates blood pressure; mouth ulcers; anemia; allergic reactions; salmonella protection; bone health; digestion; smallpox; menstrual disorders; eye care; conjunctivitis.... but most impressively - blood sugar and diabetes.

It seems to me that most of the benefits of coriander are to regulate the bodies functions and bring us stability.  The Word of God does that for us in our faith.  It confirms our hope, strengthens our belief and therefore our resolve and gives us a solid foundation on which to build our lives.

So if you are looking for a little stability in your life of chaos, why not turn to the word of God and allow all its mysteries to bring you joy!

---------------------------
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-coriander.html



No comments:

Post a Comment