Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Life forms

Is it just me or do you sometimes look at your cats, dogs, bunnies or whatever little creatures you have welcomed into your home and just marvel that they are such a beautiful life form, so different from yourself. 

I find it so precious that these little beings have a will of their own and boy can they be naughty!  We selfishly think only of human existence as being the most important but these little creatures are made by God too, with a specific design and purpose.  When my cats were still kittens I read a lovely book all about cats and learned that their entire being is created to hunt......these days the only thing Honey hunts is his pellets.. Lol!

I am convinced that every time I pick up my kitties and hug them that God himself not only smiles, but slides inside their skin, just to enjoy the moment with us, for I am never as comforted as when I feel one of my babies in my arms.

How about giving God a hug (Wink wink) today by hugging one of His creations and tell Him how much you appreciate the diverse and marvelous creation He has made! 


No comments:

Post a Comment