Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Out of my painting zone

Well tonight was a big challenge for me.  Our art group has decided to work on some focused activities to stretch our talents and it is wonderful, but oh, I am so not comfortable with abstract art....I love it...but doing it is a whole different story!  Mine is still busy drying then I need to decide whether to "share" it or not.... Lol!

God wants us to use our talents, but let's be honest, how often don't we think to ourselves that gifts and talents are for children only, a few after school activities to keep the kids busy.   Well no friends, that is not what God intended for you to do with your talents. 

You see our talents build the other parts of our brain that need to be stimulated in order for our functional or career function to work correctly.  That is why you'll see many accountants are artistic or musical or why great thinkers deliver great speeches.  Our talents give us balance. 

So can I challenge you to ask yourself, what am I creatively good at?  Is it art; music; baking; gardening; photography; building things; DIY, whatever it is why not get cracking.  The more you exercise your talents the stronger you will become as an individual. 






No comments:

Post a Comment