Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, December 7, 2015

Lost and found

This weekend I went to visit a friend in the south of Joburg.  As per my normal modus operandi when doing this route I got lost AGAIN!  This time however I stumbled upon a route with road marks that I will NEVER forget. Finally!

That is how it is in our faith too!  We will go through the same growth path over and over again until we understand what it is that God requires of us.  This is all part and parcel of the process of working out our salvation.  

The wonderful thing about this process is that God knows that it will take our entire lives before we even begin to obtain some form of real spiritual maturity....and He's okay with that!  He knows that we will need time to grow into a true knowledge of Him.  

It is then and then only that we will be able to start saying that we are no longer lost.....but found!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment