Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dipstick trouble

I had noticed a sudden increase in the amount of oil my car was using but had been monitoring it for a bit to see what would happen first seeing as no oil light had appeared.  When I filled up on Saturday the petrol attendant advised that I needed to get the dipstick checked.  I was hoping it would hold until my planned leave on the 17th but last night I got home to find my little car was spewing oil everywhere. 

It got towed to the mechanic this morning and luckily for me it wasn't a big job.  The dipstick had broken and needed to be fixed and some rubber cables had to be replaced.  I am grateful the job didn't take long and my little car is back on the road again tonight.

The tricky part of the day was that I has a deadline that had to be met and I didn't want to inconvenience my colleagues to have them do it for me.  Thanks to modern technology we made plan and I was able to get the work emailed in and out all in time to meet the necessary requirements. 

We all have bits and bobs in our lives that just don't work right sometimes.  We may be the worlds best organizer and then forget the simplest thing.  We may be the most frugal person and then overspend on a whim.  No matter what tricky situation you are facing right now, there is always a way out....God plans it that way.  What we need to learn to do is to remain sensitive to the Holy Spirit and ask Him for wisdom, guidance and creative ideas to get you out of the trouble you are facing. 

God will always make a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment