Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hip hip hooraay!

The New Year is here and it with it comes fresh hope.  Hope that we will have learned from the successes and failures of the past and that the year ahead will be filled with many blessings!  Well that at least is my prayer! Along with that looking back some may be saying, "I never want to see 2014 again," and in honesty, yes, I never want to have to go through some of the things I went through last year again.

 Some people may become afraid at this time of year and want some assurance that the year ahead will be good and in doing so they may seek wisdom in the wrong place.  So where should we seek the wisdom and direction we desire for the year ahead?  Seek wisdom in the word of God and in your own personal relationship with God.  When we walk close to God and His Word then we can be assured of great things in the year ahead. 

Whatever your goals and dreams are for the year ahead, submit those plans to God and ask Him to guide and lead you throughout this year.  Will you say this prayer with me? 

Father God, I come to you at the start of this wonderful New Year 2015 and I submit my dreams, my hopes and my goals to you.  I ask you to guide me and lead my by your Holy Spirit and bring me into a closer relationship with you day by day!  I trust you with my life and love.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment