Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 8, 2015

1000

It has taken a little over four years to reach this wonderful milestone.  Today marks my 1000th blog entry and wow, what an amazing ride this has been!  Thinking back to where it started, my own journey of dealing with depression and the desire to help others find a more positive space in life, to a desire to share my faith in a practical and relatible way. 

At times it has been challenging to write through my own personal painful experiences but at other times it has been pure joy.  I cannot count the times when I have sat down and thought, "what on earth am I going to write about today?" and then to sit back and allow the Holy Spirit to guide my thoughts and my pen to write something beautiful and inspirational. 

I take this opportunity to first give honor and praise to God for His goodness in continuing to work through my writing.  To God be all the glory and the credit!

I want to say thank you to my friends and especially my family for your love, support and encouragement as you have kept me going along this journey.

Most of all, I want to give thanks to each and every one of you who take the time to read my blogs.  I know that your time is precious and there are probably many other things you could do with those precious minutes.  You have also been my drive and my motivation because I know that even though I know so few of you personally, these messages are going around the world from my humble home in Gauteng, South Africa.  I remind myself each day that if what I have written for that day blesses only one person, I will have completed Gods commandments for my life for that day. 

This journey of writing has come to mean more to me than anybody could understand and I am so grateful for every precious moment of joy that it brings me. 

To all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you!  Here's looking forward to the next 1000, I hope you will take that journey with me and more so, that you will bring your friends with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment