Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Will it do the job?

I've been wanting to get a tablet PC for quite some time.  The main reason for this is that I wanted something that could make writing when I travel easier, so tonight is a dry run to see what works and what doesn't. 

Something similar happens in our relationship with God.  I'm not saying the relationship is trial and error, not at all.  What I am saying is that each of us will need to work out how we walk with God in our own unique way. 

Some people are able to connect with God deeply in the midst of a noisy mall or public area, while others need a quiet space to retreat to in order to hear God's voice.  Our walk with God is not a 'one size fits all' arrangement but rather a unique expression of our souls.

Don't feel bound to develop your relationship with God by other people's patterns.  Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you step by step to enjoying God in your own unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment