Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 12, 2015

Help or hinder

This year I have decided that I am going to view people in two ways; those who help and those who hinder.  Those who help me in any way to achieve God's plan and purpose for my life I will embrace into my inner circle.  Those who hinder will be gently but firmly dealt with and where absolutely necessary be removed from my life.  

Does this sound harsh?  Maybe it is but my life is at a critical turning point and I need to be very focused if I am going to succeed at my plans.  

Did Jesus ever make decisions this way?  Oh yes He did and let me remind you of a few instances.  He fasted for 40 days in the desert and put the devil in his place when he tried to distract Him from His divine calling.  He threw out the traders from the temple with whips.  He told His disciples, "Get ye behind me Satan," when they tried to talk Him out of going to the cross.  

Yes, there are times in life when we need to be very decisive.  Don't be afraid to stand your ground for God and follow His plan!!

P.S.  In case you are wondering the trial was about 70% successful.  Still a few glitches but I'm sure in time I'll figure them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment