Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just plan beat

Last night (Wednesday) I was just plain beat.  The long haul, working throughout December, not finishing everything that needed to be done, catching up and then trying to push through as much work as I can before Friday just crashed my system.  I did manage to get an early night but it didn't give me as much of a boost as I was looking for, but at least tomorrow (Friday) I'll be able to finish off and then head for my own holiday for two weeks. 

I'll be honest at a time like this it is so hard to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit because my body is too timed out to actually be receptive to the Spirit of God and that is why we all all need breaks from time to time. 

I know most people have just come back from leave and are rearing to go, so it sounds strange to hear someone else go away now, but if I don't take some much needed time out, all you'll get will be gibberish. 

So please bare with me over the next two weeks, I may not write that often but you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment