Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, August 4, 2014

Under the bed

Life downstairs has its challenges. I don't have enough wardrobe space so I've had to chuck my shoes under the bed/couch. Digging out my shoes on my hands and knees reminded me of my childhood days. Tidying up the bedroom under normal chore circumstances meant we would usually push anything and everything under the bed and then just make up our beds on top.

Well now, mom being her tolerant self used to leave it for the most part. I mean as long as you can't see it, it should be presentable if visitors came, right? Tee hee, she was cool that way. If however Jac's and I had been up to mischief we would get our marching orders, “Go clean up your room...... and under the bed as well!” Lol!

Sooooo, then the big question is, what items do we stash under the bed to be fixed up for later??? Had a fight with a friend recently and not yet apologised? Left a task undone at the office because your boss won't ask for it until next week anyway? Well you get my drift.

In life and in Spirit it is easy to put off for tomorrow what can be done today, but imagine how you'll feel if you meant to say sorry and for the other person tomorrow never comes. Don't waste a day! Say sorry! Say I love you! Do what you need to do today so that your life will honour God.

No comments:

Post a Comment