Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bobble off



For years I’ve had woolen items that have just gone shabby because of those little bobbles of wool that form on the garment/object.  I’ve tried the fluff removing gloves and the sticky tape but they just did not render the desired result.  After much irritation I decided to try one of those little bobble off machines.  

The results were amazing!  With all those little tufts gone the items look brand new!  I’ve been so impressed with this little gadget that I’ve even been using it on my socks…..Lol! I know I know, overkill!  But you really should see this little thing go.  It does require the odd break to empty the holder or to remove a piece of wool that might have gotten stuck in a blade but once that’s gone its back to work.  The big secret is not too apply too much pressure but to let it glide gently across the garment. 

The Holy Spirit is our bobble off!  He gently cuts away those little aspects of our lives that become ugly and worn to reveal a precious and loved character.  When we open our hearts to Him and allow Him to work within us, He will truly transform us and then we can declare:

Behold old things have passed away and have become new!
I’m a new creation; I’m a brand new man!

No comments:

Post a Comment