Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In a twirl

Oooi! I should be focusing on my 41st birthday tomorrow, but instead I have the stress of trying to figure out how to fit even more furniture downstairs. My very kind contractor has agreed to start work on the ceiling repair even though I have not yet been paid out by insurance, which is really freaking me out. The shocking level of customer service we get here in SA never ceases to amaze and frustrate me.

Amidst all the chaos it is now prime time for sewing seeds for spring. Some of the seeds I planted in winter have grown and are actually overcrowded in the pots and I need to split them. Well at least I'll be on leave next week so I'm sure I'll get to squeeze in a few hours in the garden. Taking leave is supposed to be relaxing but there is always the last minute rush at the office to get things done.

So, I guess you can tell by now that my head is in a bit of a twirl. Trying to stay focused on God at times like these can be really difficult, but knowing that I have to stand in faith for His provision for this project and life in general keeps me on my knees in prayer. It is in life's toughest moments that God develops our character and spiritual strength.

So if your head is in a twirl like mine, you are not alone! I'll stand with you and together let's believe God for his anointing and strength in these difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment