Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Remember the tootoo?

Jealousy! I see it with my two cats. If one gets more attention than the other, a claw fight ensues. OR I get meowed at for hours on end. Keeping the peace can be tough but I have to make sure that they both feel loved and pampered.

Children display exactly the same behaviour, I know I sure did. My sister reminded me of the too too incident. Although I don't remember it, I do remember the photo my parents took. I had obviously been getting jealous of my sister getting attention in her ballet outfit so somehow I managed to end up being dressed up too.

There is a good and bad kind of jealousy. You disagree? Let me prove it. Bad jealousy destroys relationships of all kinds. The word of God tells us that God is jealous over us. Unlike other types of jealousy that take, God did the opposite. He gave us His Son so that He could reconcile us to Himself. God's jealousy lead to sacrifice.

Aren't you glad that God I jealous about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment