Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Against nature

Autumn, going into winter is definitely not the time to be planting seeds, however, lately I have been sewing some. I looked at my garden and said, “mother nature, I dare you to defy the odds and bring forth life.”

So now I watch and I wait and the anticipation grows. You know what, I have confidence that she won't let me down, do you want to know why? Because it is the nature of a seed to bring forth life.

As we go into winter here in the Southern hemisphere and things get cold, it is common for our moods to drop and for people to loose hope. I want to challenge you today to make that dare towards yourself. Dare your own life to bear forth life in a time of cold and darkness.

Have faith in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment