Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, February 24, 2014

Your heart can handle it

The one pet hate for anyone working in finance is financial year end. With this in mind I decided it is time to pick up the pace with going to gym. Stress is always overwhelming but getting good exercise definitely helps me to maintain pace. In times past I've always held back a little from pushing myself to capacity with exercise (not sure why) but I told myself this evening, “your heart can handle it.....GO!”

It felt great! Pushing yourself and getting your heart rate up feels wonderful! It make me think though. In life as with exercise many times we don't push ourselves to the limit. Maybe we are scared to take on more responsibility at work and give it our all because we don't feel we'll be rewarded. Maybe in relationships we don't give our partner our full attention because we are scared of getting hurt.

Our spirit walk is no different. We are afraid of getting totally wrapped up in God because we are afraid we'll be labled a geek. Well I say, “Geek on baby!” There reward of giving God our max is amazing. When we gain success the joy if truly complete because God has been with us all the way.

In what areas of life are you holding back? Common get stuck in and give it your all.
Your heart CAN handle it!




No comments:

Post a Comment