Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Woke up to trouble

Oh boy, today was a tough one. I woke up to a crying, uncomfortable and very sore kitty. Honey had another bladder problem with crystals in his urine which just translates into being in pain. After a few hours of trying to console him, there was no choice but to pop down to the vet and get him checked. I had to keep an eye on him all day to ensure that his condition improved as if it didn't it would have meant taking him back for some hospital treatment as these conditions can get fatal pretty quickly.

It all boils down to his food, it is just too salty. My compromise of mixing good food with cheap stuff just wasn't working as I'm guessing he was picking out the cheap stuff, which is the problem.

Does that not happen in our spiritual lives as well? We wonder why we struggle through certain situations and its all because we are not getting the right spiritual food. In that sense I don't just mean bible reading, studying and church activities. Our soul is deeply connected with whatever happens in our spiritual realm, so we have to make sure that we are nourishing our souls too.

Oh well, I'm guessing I'm going to have to turn in early tonight so that I can be up early to catch up with work tomorrow. Eish!

No comments:

Post a Comment