Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Waiting for sunset

There have been times when I've had rather negative emotions about sunset, especially on a Sunday evening as this is usually the last few hours of weekend and the time to prepare for the week ahead.  This Saturday evening however I could not wait for sunset as it is the first Saturday I can celebrate the finishing off of the pathway leading to my fairy garden.

At the top of the walkway I placed some of the largest rocks I've dug up so far as a reminder of the hard work it has taken, and boy there are some big ones.  It has been hard work but I can rejoice in a job well done! I give thanks to all the wonderful memories, for the donations of plants, slips, walkway slabs, bricks and more.  I can remember almost all the people who helped me with it and which items I got from where.

It is good for us to have memorials for the good times and the bad, but we should never let those memories hold us back from moving forward and reaching out for God's wonderful plans for our lives.

Thanks be to God who leads us into triumph!


No comments:

Post a Comment