Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bubble bath Thursday

Bubble bath Thursday is a tradition I've had for some time now although the practice does slip my mind from time to time. Usually by Thursday night I'm quite beat and having a special relaxing evening with candlelight and bubble bath, relaxes and refreshes me so that I can face Friday with energy and enthusiasm and gives a great boost to starting the weekend off right.

Jesus also withdrew from the hustle and bustle of crowds and took his disciples away to places where they could relax and be refreshed so I know that this was an integral part of His spiritual walk, so this is a good example that we should follow.

What is your energy boosting secret? Do you have some tricks up your sleeve to get the soul revived? If so, I'd love you to share them with me and with your permission maybe pass them on to my other readers. If you are willing to share your secrets, please email them to me at: Ronwynh@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment