Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rabbit on the loose

I went to the gym this afternoon and as I returned home I decided to check my post box.  To my surprise hopping around the security hut was a smallish white and black spotted bunny rabbit.  I tried to catch the little guy, thinking I could ask around the complex who's rabbit it was, but before I could even get close bunny hopped away.

There are many good things in life that get away from us, most times unintentionally.  We let our health slip because we forget to focus on a healthy diet or perhaps we stop making time for exercise.  As a result of these slips we gain weight and don't feel well.

Maybe we let our finances slip because we loose track of our budget or expenditure.  We could let our key relationships slip because we don't make time to spend with the people that matter to us most.

In our spiritual lives we could let fellowship with God or people slip.  God desires that we keep our lives in balance and maintain an even keel throughout.  If you have let good areas of your life hop away from you, ask God to give you the strength to catch up to your 'bunny' and get it safely home.

No comments:

Post a Comment