Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, February 17, 2014

Sucked up kitty



Last week while I was vacuuming the house my vacuum just stopped working although it the motor was running.  I realized it needed a clean but did not get round to cleaning it during the week.

I decided to tackle it over the weekend.  To my amazement and amusement what I found inside was enough cat fur to make a whole kitty!  Lol!  I say it amazed me as Honey dearest insists on being brushed daily.

In life we often struggle to work through personal challenges, often of a character nature.  We try our best to deal with them, which I would compare to getting brushed daily, but it is only when we get some help with our cleaning that we realize there is a whole bag of fur we didn't see hiding in our emotional vacuum cleaners.

We should not be shy about asking for help from a councillor.  In all cases and especially if you feel you can't talk to someone about it, talk to God.  Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you on your journey so that you can reach a place of contentment.

Caste your cares and burdens on God and trust him to lead you!

No comments:

Post a Comment