Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mad rush

Wednesday afternoon ended up being a mad rush. After posting a comment on Facebook on Monday that I was looking for coffee machine suppliers, a colleague suggested I go to the Hostex expo. I checked on their website on Tuesday I learned that the show was only open until Wednesday and the difficult part for me was that we had an office meeting from 12:00 to 14:00 and the expo closed at 16:00.

I managed to get there and raced around and managed to gather quite a few brochures but it will require me going to the show rooms as well to see the machines in action. One thing I am learning in life is that when we place our dreams and desires in God's hands, He will guide us and lead us to the right solution and the right time.

To achieve this I've learned a few simple steps that really work:

  • Talk about your dreams to close friends and family that you trust.
  • Be clear about what you want and how you want to achieve it.
  • Pray about it and ask God to guide you.
  • Have patience and believe that God will supply your needs.
  • When the opportunity arises, act quickly and decisively.
  • Believe that God will bring the right and best option across your path.

Thank God for his goodness and guidance in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment