Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, May 2, 2016

What a weekend!

I could not have asked for a better May day weekend! We got off work a bit earlier so I headed straight for Lifestyle Nursery. Oh boy what a surprise awaited me! There were baby hibiscus going at a real good price as as well as a special offer on lavenders and I had been wanting both. Needless to say I left with 4 hibiscus and 3 lavender and that meant only one thing....I was going to be gardening the whole weekend long. Pure bliss!

I already had a few packs of herb seed that I had bought the month before and I had seedlings and slips that were ready to plant as well. To get them all in meant that I would have to finish the garden bed layout, which I managed to do as well. I could not be happier with the progress made in one short weekend!

After many months of really slow progress so much changed in 3 short days! You know what? I've realized that this is often the way God works, well at least in my life but you may have seen the same thing. I think God delights in working in our lives in this way as this means that He gets all the glory. I could not have achieved this without so many factors coming together at the same time that this could only have been God's plan all along.

It is not the first time this has happened this month. I needed new boots and I managed to find just the right pairs for this season in my life, all meeting difficult criteria: height; heel type; colour; price...all just right.

I think God is reminding me of something I have believed for a long time.....God loves to move suddenly! It can seem as if our plans are falling apart or just not getting anywhere and then at one moment, swoosh, God moves and everything is sorted! All it takes is patience and faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment