Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, May 23, 2016

Back to white

Mmppf!  So my current art project bombed out.  I want to repaint a tiger cub I've done before and hang it in the living area.  I thought it would be nice to get the background colour to match most of the decor I currently have but I think I painted it too light and it clashed with the colour of the cubs fur.  The only option seems to be to go darker or change the colour entirely.  After the frustration, the fun part is that I am working on wood, so 3 coats of white paint later....I can start again. 

Starting over on any project in life can be frustrating, but it can also be liberating, you feel a bit like a kid smashing down the Lego blocks to start a new shape.  I've always imagined that this is what God did with our own beautiful planet.  Don't like the Dinosaurs....grab a marble and sling it to earth...oops sorry that was an giant asteroid, Lol! 

God is the ultimate creator and He put that ability in us too, we just need to tap into that and use His creative nature in everything we do.  In our careers we have the opportunity to use the best parts of our skills to worship God, so let us apply God's great creative gifts to ensure that our lives represent the best of Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment