Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Opening stuff up

I have developed a small fetish for solar jars and luckily for me, Pick n Pay has been selling a cute little jar for a relatively good price.  To my disappointment though the one unit wasn't working and I had almost thrown the lid away when a hunch told me to hang on to it and open it up sometime.  That I did this weekend.

To my delight what I figured out is that the light itself is still working it was the battery that was the problem which I didn't expect to find in a new unit. The challenge there was that I didn't have a rechargeable battery with me, but I decided to try a regular battery in the mean time and ....walla!  It worked.  Now I know that all I need to do is to try and find a rechargeable and it will be back solar power again.

When we allow God to open us up and expose our inner workings we go through much the same process.  We are able to figure out what works and what doesn't.  This weekend God has in His sovereign way shown me that He deeply cares for the desires I have in my heart and that He is indeed working through a process in my life and guiding me.  I am thankful tonight that I can place my trust fully in Him and I encourage you to open your heart to God and do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment