Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Goodbye Honey-Bear

It has been 2 weeks now since I had to bid a sad farewell to my darling kitty Honey-Bear!  His passing was sudden as I had no idea that he was even sick but the little guy had been fighting both a heart and lung condition.  His departure left me totally shattered as I had no time to prepare to say goodbye. 

His beautiful life started in May 2005 when he was born to a stray kitty who had made herself home in my friends home.  Honey and Ginger have been my companions, friends and children for 11 years so far and Ginger and I miss Honey dearly.  More than that though I have enjoyed a bond with Honey that I have had with no other animal. 

Honey has been the only cat that has ever allowed me to look deeply into his eyes which is something cats never do as part of their survival instinct.  He allowed me to give him loving glances which was returned in his own way.  He allowed me to hug and cuddle him regularly and I miss holding his chubby little frame in my arms.

As I have released my darling cat into the arms of my heavenly father I believe my little man will be waiting for me when I eventually arrive in heaven myself. 

Until then it is farewell my little huggy cuddly Honey-Bear!  Mommy misses you my darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment