Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, April 4, 2016

Different as knight and day

Sunday's children's church had me totally befuzzled :-) Tee hee!  In the first service we had a bunch of total live wires and I struggled to keep up.  Second service went as smooth as silk and then we had a hard time filling the time.  Looks like I'm going to have to find a way to get myself closer to the kid in me if I'm going to reach these little ones. 

The funny thing is that speaking to some seasoned professionals like our children's church leader as well as my mom, who's had many years experience I learned that even experts in the field can get a little thrown by some kids.  Honestly though I think these days in general we just have much bigger classes which makes everything more challenging.

Knowing that others have struggled with these same issues really helped me a lot as I was thinking that I was the only one and that its because I'm single and not around kids much, luckily this is not the case.  In life we are seldom alone with any problem and it helps to talk to others and get support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment