Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bye bye locks

On my pamper day I decided it would be a good idea to do a big change and go from long to short hair, so it was bye bye locks. I've always enjoyed the feeling of seeing the hair disappear and a new look appear, it gives one a real boost of energy. Good thing is my hair grows fast, so it won't belong before the locks grow back.

I wish all changes in life were that simple. A chop here a snip there and walla! We are good as new! No, sorry it doesn't work like that. The most important changes in life come from systematic work and most importantly, a belief that we can change.

God knows this is possible and it one of the most fundamental parts of our spiritual journey, the journey of renewing the mind and growing in our knowledge of what Christ's salvation has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment