Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Modems Aaarrrgh! Time for plan B

I really wanted an early start to the evening with regards to getting my computer work done, in fact I worked my entire schedule around it today, and what happens??????  Problems with my modem....or something like that.  After over an hour of putting the sim into this device and that device and a few very frustrating phone calls, I finally put the sim into my very old plug in modem.......and for now at least I can work....but I'm not a happy camper. 

That's life though.  Just when I was actually wondering what I was going to write about tonight because, well the weekend was kind of blaah, this happens...a little trouble but then again a little colour into the weekend..mainly RED, angry RED.  Lol!  Well word to the wise, don't throw away your old gadgets too quickly.

The best laid plans go sidewards and well I probably won't get as much personal 'work' done, but knowing there is at least a 'plan B' available, does give some comfort.  In our spiritual lives and routine we need that plan B as well.  What if you can't get to church on Sunday, do you at least have a way to find a quiet time and time to reflect on the things of God before you go back to the hustle and bustle of the work week?  I do, my back stairs with a cup of coffee :-)   We need those backup plans to keep us spiritually alive, don't skip your time with God, just find another way to do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment