Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Changing plugs

If there is one thing I will be forever grateful for, it is the fact that my father taught me how to change a plug.  My goodness you open a box these days and there are two prongs everywhere and for some bizarre reason they make some the nasty way with that big round plastic thingie that stops it from fitting into a multi-plug adapter. 

Now before you become impressed with my DIY prowess I might like to add that it can take a good 20-30 minutes to do said plug change. 

We pass skills on to the next generation by conscious thought or by simple behaviour.  The big question is, what do we pass on about our faith?  Our children learn who God is and how God operates from us and our lifestyle.  Let's try to make the choice to make that a positive influence.


No comments:

Post a Comment