Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Shape of things to come

Oh I just love Autumn gardening.  The weather is just right, not too hot or too cold and I can push myself to get stuff done!  Love it!  It has taken me far longer than planned but I finally managed to finish reshaping the beds in the front garden, so now I can get stuck in with some new planting. 

Trying to plan what goes where is tricky and I have decided to make sure I plant shrubs and bigger plants that don't require finicky attention.  For ground cover it will all be herbs like parsley, or some more rocket or something like that. 

Planning for the future gives us direction and focus and can often help get us through difficult times in life when things seem hard.  I know that is what Jesus was doing throughout His trial, persecution and execution....focusing on the future, a future where we would be permanently united with God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment