Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Whirl wind

This past week was a whirl wind week and I arrived at today feeling totally exhausted.  I don't think I got to bed once before midnight.  In all the busyness so much happened yet amongst the haze I find myself very clear on what I want and need in my life.  No confusion just clarity. 

The trick is now to work to make it happen.  It truly is the first year of my life where I see clear purpose in almost everything I'm doing and experiencing and it truly is exciting.  I have peace that the puzzle pieces are making sense and I'm grateful. 

Where are you at in your walk with God.  Are things clear or fuzzy?  Are you tired and worn out?  Are you tired of feeling drained?  If so, I know so well where you are at as I have been there many times before.  My prayer for you tonight is for peace, strength, wisdom and clarity and for God's divine guidance to lead you to a place of rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment