Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fire ball

Once again had the exciting opportunity to shower and dress for work by candle light, thanks to our wonderful Eskom and once again, wow, I love my little gas heater!!!!!   The tiny thing blasts out heat at an incredible rate and I had it on the lowest it could go (and yes I did have the door open for safety). 

Even when I moved away from the face of the heater, I could feel how well it was heating the whole room.  Now I'm definitely never going to make a gas heater a permanent option, especially for the bedroom but it sure is great to have as a backup. 

Jesus likened us to a lamp that lights the whole room but I want to take that one step further.  Why not look at ourselves as the loving fire of God that warms a whole community?  We live in a world filled with anger, hate, violence and mayhem and so many people are longing for and looking for love. 

I want to encourage you to let the fire of your love for God warm those around you and attract people to Christ through His love!


No comments:

Post a Comment