Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Back to the Doc

So the flu nabbed me again for the second time this month and I woke up at 3am Monday morning coughing my lungs out.  This time round I did not have the strength to face another 10-12 days of fighting the bug on my own so it was off to the Doc and antibiotics were dispensed (which I had managed to duck the first time).  It is always hard getting back into routine after an illness but I guess the only way is to plough through it. 

I'll admit that it is hard not to get despondent when you are ill but as I sit here I know that my circumstances are mild in comparison to others.  My darling gran is in hospital waiting for hip surgery tomorrow and we received news tonight that one of my mom's cousins passed away, so it is a difficult season for us to deal with as a family right now. 

So tonight I ask not for prayers for myself as I am now well on the mend but for the rest of my family who need strength.  Tonight's message may not be one that inspires hope or excitement but it is certainly an honest request for support. 

I know one thing for certain, in God all things are possible and healing comes to all in the manner of His choosing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment