Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Much to complain about

As South African's we may feel that we have much to complain about and frankly, yes we do.  I am however going to look at the bright side (excuse the pun).  I saw a post from a friend who said that the power outages gave her time to connect with her children.  I saw that tonight too.  I could actually hear children playing and people talking.

My favourite part, besides enjoying the candle light, is being able to see the stars.  With the city lights down you really can see so many more.  Tonight we are especially blessed to have a full moon and you can even see the the shadow's on the moons surface, it is truly spectacular. 

Again, as I said yesterday it is about our focus, what are you looking at?  Instead of grumbling let us lift up and encourage each other whenever and wherever we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment