Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rushing for a reason

After an all day power outage I sadly had to throw away a lot of good food. The time wasted on this was frustraiting knowing that tomorrow night will be busy and I needed to get as much done as possible.

Tomorrow night I will need to pack to prepare to go to Pretoria on Thursday evening with my mom and sister, who will both be arriving by bus on Thursday afternoon. What's the occasion? My cousin will be getting married on Friday evening, so we are all looking forward to a wonderful wedding celebration and time spent with family.

So to Nicholas and Jonette, it is only two more sleeps......enjoy these last few moments of singleness because you are about to embark on a lifetime of togetherness! We rejoice that God has brought you together and cannot wait to see what wonderful things lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment