Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My name is Bond

My name is Bond, Kitty Bond! And I'm licensed to squirt you with my water gun! Lol! Both my neighbours have cute little kitty munch-kins and while I adore them both, I don't want them coming into my yard or house and disrupting my little cat family. I thus decided that a water gun might be a good deterrent and I'm giving it a try.

A strange thing happens to us once we've lost an immediate family member. Any time you hear of someone who has passed that has had some sort of impact on your life, the sting of your own personal loss definitely hurts once again, even if just for a short while.

With all the sadness our country has experienced this past week I felt I needed a light hearted moment of reflection. One thing I do remember from the months after my father died was that amidst all the moments of crying there was a passion ignited in me to live life to the full, with every moment and every breath that I could.

My prayer for our country is that the sting of our loss will awaken in us a passion to fight for our country! For justice, for peace, for security and safety and an end to corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment