Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The set up

I'm going to be hosting a ladies pamper party on Saturday morning and I decided to put a bit of effort into it. With my apartment being on the small side it means I have to find creative ways to set things up. I find the preparation for an event like this is such great fun.

That does make me wonder what Jesus is up too in heaven right now. He told His disciples that He was returning home to heaven to prepare a place for us. I wonder what my heavenly home is going to look like one day?

The one thing I know for sure is that I have a home to go to when my time on this earth has passed. I have to wonder about the many souls out there who have not yet had the joy of knowing Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

As Christians we have a responsibility to bring a message of God's love to those who are dying and lost and give them hope for a future. If you know someone who is hurting, reach out to them. They need the love of God more than you can imagine and you could be their lifeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment