Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Passing it on

If all goes well in the next three months I will be moving from my current role at work in the finance team over to procurement, which is a little more in line with my field of experience. What's important right now though is that I pass on the knowledge I've gained thus far to the colleagues who will be stepping into my role.

The biggest problem with this task is my interpretation of what it is that I think I know. Knowledge somehow tends to be diluted as it is passed on from one person to the next. Amazingly throughout the millennia that the bible has been recorded there has been great integrity in which the written word of God has been passed on from one generation to the next, something that as Christians we can be truly proud of.

We can take courage today that the bible has been the most accurately copied work of all time and to date is still the biggest seller of books worldwide. Knowing this should give us faith and strength to know that the word of God can be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment