Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, July 15, 2013

Blue Monday

Today was one of those days when nothing wanted to work out right. Stress came from all angles and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't pull things in the right direction. As my goal for blogging has been to try and find the positive in each day, I have sat for over an hour trying to find that one little shred of goodness in the day.

In truth it sometimes just doesn't happen. There were no catastrophic events but the whole day just felt off balance and sometimes there is just nothing you can do about it other than to accept the day for what it was, say good night to the world and believe in faith that tomorrow will be a better day.

We have this promise: The mercies of God are new every morning! This is a lesson I've learnt time and time again, through failures and defeat, through heart ache and despair, that God is always present and always there and He will always be our strength.

So I commit my soul to rest and will slumber in the faith that tomorrow the sun will rise and I will breath the love, grace and mercy of God once more in that new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment