Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 7, 2013

700

As another mile stone has arrived with today's blog being my 700th blog written, I want to take a moment once again to stop and give thanks. Firstly doing so through remembrance. I remember an evening some time in my first year of living in Jo'burg where I was attending a youth cell group. We had a guest speaker who had a prophetic gift. I will never forget my dismay when she said that one day I would write books. This came as a shock to me then as writing a book was the furthest thing from my mind as my desire at that time was to be a singer. It seems she was right though.

For this prophetic message I give thanks to God today. To God for your grace which has carried me so many times when I have been tired and weary, Thank You!

To all the friends and family who have encouraged me to keep on writing. Thank You!

To all my readers across the various platforms across which these messages are carried, thank you for your continued support!

To God only be the glory and honour! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment