Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Must do


When I get home in the evenings and especially now on weekends, I cannot get by without doing something garden related.  Whether it is just walking through the garden and checking on the growth of my seedlings, watering the garden or paging through gardening magazines, I absolutely love it.

The colours and shapes are so amazing and I can quickly and easily forget about the stresses of the day.  My father used to love it too.  In fact, the only thing dad used to love doing inside the house was watch rugby and sleep (yip, I'm a chip off the old block).

Connecting with the creative power of God in this small way stimulates my creativity and helps greatly with problem solving.  What is your 'must do' item for the day that gets you reconnected to home and God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment