Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Different approach

I've learned again recently that we need to be very careful about how we address conflict situations. I used to be like a bull in a china shop but I have tried over the last few years to take a softer approach. Unfortunately, I got lead astray by someone I thought I could trust and I got burned.

The bible says a soft answer turns away wrath and that really is true. The saddest part is that because of our electronic age, it is all to easy to rattle off your anger in an email and hit send before you have even had time to reflect on what you have written.

If you are upset with someone in your life, a friend, family member or even a colleague, rather set a coffee date to talk about your concerns face to face than to correspond via email. The personal touch is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment