Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, November 12, 2012

Limited

Today was a day for being faced with the truth of my limitations. Unfortunately I just cannot work any faster than my eyes or my computer equipment will allow me and that renders certain tasks just humanly impossible to complete within the allotted time.

This definitely leads to a feeling of frustration and helplessness that I'd rather not be going through right now. There is so much going on in every sphere of life that it is hard to keep focused. It is not like life is going to spare you any challenges either and they come at you at every angle.

My thoughts wonder to Jesus and how he handled life's overwhelming challenges? Yes, Gethsemane was his biggest challenge, but He also had the advantage of knowing that the plan, that He would rise again. How do I compete with the faith of the divine creator of the universe?

I can't! The only thing I can do is confess: If the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me, He shall quicken my mortal body!

No comments:

Post a Comment