Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Waiting for the bus

Nelspruit road trip 1

A few months after I moved to Joburg permanently I was feeling a bit home sick. Mom suggested as a distraction that I go to Nelspruit (where I grew up) and visit one of my best school buddies, Tamsyn.

With my bus ticket booked I headed off to the bus station. The Joburg coach would go through Pretoria first before heading off to Nelspruit. Just outside Pretoria....... The bus broke down.

Now this was before cell phones so getting a message back to Head Office took some time. Then they had to organize a replacement bus. A few hours later a new bus arrived, we did the switch and eventually got to Nelspruit at around 2am.

Sometimes in life, we can have the right ticket, be on the right coach and even on the right path and still end up hitting a problem. Don't let set backs distract you from your path. Just wait on the Lord, he will restore your strength and get you to your destination.

We have to learn to just trust him!

No comments:

Post a Comment