Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tripped up

Nelspruit road trip 3 - part 4

Arriving at Lowveld High was a special moment. Taking a walk through the school grounds brought back memories, some good, some bad. So much has changed, yet in some ways nothing has changed.

Seeing school mates whom I hadn't seen, some for over 20 years, was fun. I think the same could be said of the people, some had changed alot, others not so much.

I was beginning to think my Nelspruit jinks was a thing of the past, when....... I caught my shoe in a whole and down I went and hurt my hand in the process. A quick thinking classmate got ice onto it quickly which prevented some swelling. My battered ego was the worst affected though.

In our relationship with God, complacency can be our biggest downfall. When we forget to watch our step we can trip ourselves up and get hurt in the process.

Keep God foremost in your consiousness. A heart anchored in God will seldom be swayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment