Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Positively speaking



I've been feeling angry tonight and tempted to get stuck in and rant and rave about the evil that is rife in our world today.  Yes I could stand on my soap box and bleat
and scream about how it all makes me sick to the pit of my stomach........But then I realize that this is not who I am.  I might have been there in the past, but not anymore.

When I look at my FB page I see humour, a fascination for nature, creation and the universe.  I see someone who delights in others successes and celebrates with those who find victory over life's challenges.  I remember a line from a blog I wrote years ago, which read, "the devil knows that as long as he can keep us looking down, we'll seldom look up to see how great God is."

Yes our God is great!  He is great in big and small ways, so today I want to praise Him for all the little things that have gone right in the last few days: 
- My boss finally caught my sense of humour and I enjoyed that tremendously!
- Our company month end run went successfully despite changes needing to be done. 
- I was able to successfully coach a colleague as to how to handle a very difficult and challenging day. 
- My kitties are having fun in life, even though I don't enjoy their little "gifts".  
- I have been able to spend time with a very precious friend. 

Yes, simple, good and positive things have happened in the last few days and for that, I am truly grateful.  God, you are Lord of all!  Nothing mankind can do is greater than your power and I need not fear anything!  

No comments:

Post a Comment