Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 7, 2019

Carry me

January 7th...Well I could say my year started with a bang, but to put it more accurately it ended with one.  December was a month long heat wave right until the last few days of the month when the rain decided the pour and pour some more.  My mom was visiting for a few days so I was desperately trying to steal a few days away from my normal hum drum to be with her.

Enter 31 December, year end ...finally and nothing can go wrong except the fireworks...right?  Wrong.  Our complex wall along a main road collapsed with the heavy rain.   Eish!  Luckily I checked and insurance would cover some additional security and not being able to do much else with everything being closed, I left it at that.  Now its a mile of paperwork to submit to insurance.

Work started off quietly (thank goodness) but now its back to its normal busy pace, but for that I'm grateful, I do like a busy work day, it makes the time fly.

But then today I had some other disturbing news about one of our complex's staff members and trying to wade my way through the truth and the lies will be a mission. 

So do I think 2019 is going to be a quite year, not at all, but one cry I had in my heart tonight as I sat eating my dinner was, "Carry me God".  Right now I have faith that all will come right and be well, but I need your supernatural strength, so carry me, I can't do it on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment